Ffa35ccbc42ff087ce26190b4ff3240e
Congrats, ya'll get to take a look at my first foray into male-themed commissions.

But I have pretty specific tastes so, had to start off with some characters already super feminine to begin with!
F8b135a81fc41ccbda875b889519191b
You needed to hypnotize me for this? You could’ve just asked!
Is there a version without the pendulum?
Jeez, I had to check that it wasn't a gif cause I swore the words moved
CuteSissyBoy said:
You needed to hypnotize me for this? You could’ve just asked!
Same ^^"
but we're already married to you Hex
5447d8c6eedda8fb9c81da2d0cb42cfe
It's such a shame that they'll be no new artwork from Sowilo anymore. For those who don't know, Sowilo has retired from being an illustrator and is moving on.
Icontrol said:
Oh, thought he died… shame but much better tan what I thought
Icontrol said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Damn. Feels like he just showed up this month too!
4313e4e638c4d5855ea8ca7000a3248c
Date 18:11 User Dachimotsu Rating Safe Score 11
Part 1 of 5. The rest will be posted periodically.
I'm posting this here before posting it on my Pixiv (you guys get to see it early :3), so the "source" will be posted later.

(not sure what else to tag here. Anyone wanna help me out?)
Hopefull she answers Blaziken and becomes a Blaziken-like human, complete with all the powers the Pokemon has.
7964405b1fc1abe38b565128c38601c1
3d40a0843f6bbdfd51a26e065985bbdc
Date 05:15 User missbee Rating Questionable Score 16 Hidden 2
You are like a baby.

Watch this.

S U C C
I HYPNOTIZE MY VIEWERS TO LIKE ME!!!??? [Vlog] (NOT CLICKBAIT)
Jakku~ said:
Don't smash it. DON'T SMASH IT.
Detroit smash that like button and don't forget to subscribble!
I think this is the most clusterfucked comment section I've ever seen
489ccc377aa4feb252deca9277f32617
ptWolv022 said:
Is it still illegal if their mental age is legal, but they've been regressed via hypnosis?
:thonking:
These are the important questions.
Don't worry, FBI won't question those who look old enough.... I think
Well mental regression is a wonky subject, the age wasn't bad here in my eyes but the uncle thing hit a "Eww" spot with me.
ptWolv022 said:
:thonking:
These are the important questions.
I think that falls into "abuse of the mentally disabled" territory which is illegal I think
GrandDad said:
In the situation of the person being regressed wanting it, soi've they made the decision when mentally found, i think its perfectly legal.

In the situation here though? Not so much
John1248 said:
Else how you want a young girl address a guy presumably on his 30's? Bro?
HypnoDave said:
Else how you want a young girl address a guy presumably on his 30's? Bro?
As broski obviously.
8fd6cfbeacc4aecfdc22e7d2205ec4b3
Date Apr 21, 2017 User Ogodei-Khan Rating Questionable Score 18 Hidden 12
Rop1p said:
Napalm? White Phosphrous? What is this, kiddy play time hour? Even without nuclear weapons, we have much nastier stuff. To start, I'd pop the store open with a bit of thermite, then pump in agent orange, one of the nastiest defoliants known to man. Then, I'd start pouring in ClF3, which is nasty enough the goddamn Nazis cancelled the program to make it into flame thrower fuel. Finally, we'dfinish the job with a generous serving of FOOF, which is a better oxidizer than oxygen

On the other hand, this is pretty hot.
i went for them because i wanted to get rid of it, but i dont wanna salt the friggen earth once all traces of it are gone....i like your style though, you know how to deter the plantpocalypse
DemiMindo said:
It's okay! We've got the one rule of Anime that will help us.

Wait for Goku.
....good point
Man, the Japanese ending of "Little Shop of Horrors" is even weirder than the alternate ending.
I actually think the first humanoid forms of the creatures is adorable!
NinjaKirby said:
I actually think the first humanoid forms of the creatures is adorable!
Deadly cute
We haven't seen them assimilate any men so far, only women
perhaps they don't target men?
and perhaps the pheromones don't work on men due to a chemical difference
WE HAVE NO IDEA
Ebeaef420f01bbe2287a15b5b0f5895d
9fc9c32f6e1510c8640c4a5505faed4b
Oh look, the nightmare fuel tag being abused. Again.

If you think this is nightmare fuel on the same level of the other stuff on that tag, I don't know what to tell you. This is definitely weird, but nightmare fuel? Seriously? Is big lips on the same level as lobotomy and gory tech control?
Jakku~ said:
Oh look, the nightmare fuel tag being abused. Again.

It’s also very disheartening to have your stuff tagged as such
fluffylips said:
It’s also very disheartening to have your stuff tagged as such
Yeah, this site has a problem with users making artists that don't make generic vanilla or yuri stuff feel disheartened. Try not to let it get to you though because there are people here that appricate your work!
Commenting for the first time just to let you know how much I love this post. The emphasis on the fur coat is great, wish there was more like it!
Ok, going to ask everyone to please stop messing with the tags. Leave them be.
Even though this was originally tagged as malesub, leave it as pov sub. It's more appropriate.
Psuedo7 said:
I draw almost nothing but fur coats over on my deviantart~