820f3430900b84d0feaf8539d09d90e8
Getting really sick of seeing things flagged that honestly shouldn't be.
04277188c9184050390d9b4a385f3425
Friye said:
Are there tags for this kind of under-skin-tentacle stuff?
Not that I know of but there should be.
Imasuky said:
Not that I know of but there should be.
There is. It's called nightmare fuel.
BeepBoop said:
There is. It's called nightmare fuel.
Top comment.
BeepBoop said:
There is. It's called nightmare fuel.
I do think it's fair to add that tag, cause the way it's under her skin is...not for everyone
It's a more plausible method of brain injection, so I like it.
Friye said:
Are there tags for this kind of under-skin-tentacle stuff?
I sure hope there is!
7ee226b118b2b37634d5f5e71f36c252
Jabberwocky said:
you could have resized it rather than removing it completely
I'm kind of with this, I think, since usually there's a reason people put a watermark on their image...
To the flagger we don't really have a rule against that.
Argonis said:
To the flagger we don't really have a rule against that.
We should, though.
Mindwipe said:
We should, though.
Definetely, this kind of stuff is the reason why people like Jimryu put the DeviantArt watermark above their picture - so people cant edit it out. Whats the point in a watermark if people remove it anyways?
Jabberwocky said:
you could have resized it rather than removing it completely
That's actually a really good idea that I'll keep in mind for the future, because I didn't even think about that as an option.

Sophia said:
I would just like to point out that you can still edit watermarks out when they're over the top of an image, granted it takes a longer and is more tedious but it's not impossible. In fact if I'm going to be completely honest here I would be more likely to edit those out because they get in the way of the actual image even more than normal watermarks.
Well sure you can, but you'd be redrawing stuff that's covered by the see-through watermark. I mean honestly I don't care what you do to other peoples art, but without their go-ahead it just seems kinda meh.
Bcfabbd3ecb13cf27d3baa53e828edbc
The poor starro in Wonder Womans sexy asshole look so serious. The poor thing^^
Mezmero said:
The poor starro in Wonder Womans sexy asshole look so serious. The poor thing^^
That's more of the face of [What the fuck am I doing with my life] XD
pokemongirl said:
That's more of the face of [What the fuck am I doing with my life] XD
That statement is the best thing about this image
Wonder Womans ass is to powerful to be controlled by one Starro alone
D2f0afeed29b2b105a22a55194c6bb29
Whoever flagged it...

She turned into a Tsundere. Her mental state was fundamentally transformed by an outside force. That is MC.
EoD said:
Whoever flagged it...

symbol_in_eyes

The eyes clearly changed too.
Magical girl Transformation

All of my yes, we need more of this.
Tsundere MC too.
Sophia said:
symbol_in_eyes

The eyes clearly changed too.
To me it just seemed like she was pissed at being turned into a magical girl and her eyes are to show that as well as just saying you motherfucker is not tsundere
I can see why this was flagged, as her reaction seems natural to the sudden transformation.

I'd expect her to be acting all super girly, and bubbly and stuff from the magical girl transformation.
It doesn't seem at all "off" to me for a magical girl to have unusual-looking eyes. If it wasn't for the context of this image having been posted on HypnoHub, I wouldn't have guessed that they were supposed to indicate mind control.

But on the other hand, I do have that context, so...
6a313dc74f8fcf00cd9ed4d06cbd24a2
Date Dec 16 User LJUBLANA Rating Questionable Score 15 Hidden 33
TalahDarkfang said:
I'm going to bed before something happens.

On another note, why do you run these auctions?
just because
shinylamp said:

Says the guy who's oc is anthropomorphic yellow dragon with robot arms and pants. Clearly we're all freaks and your not
Hey man, I was just asking
someguy231 said:
Hey man, I was just asking
.-. Your question has been deemed invalid
shinylamp said:

[Sigh] I should really start overseeing these bidding's if more stuff like this gets said.
Argonis said:
Was it to mean
shinylamp said:
Was it to mean
yes. yes it was
Dec519a0b950fa15a3d87ed0235bae9f
Lord-Enonymous said:
I salute you sir Malamar!
Ditto to that!
Lord-Enonymous said:
spoiler
I didn't watch the episode either, but I assume so. I only knew that because I saw it on Bulbapedia while I was looking something up for Officer Jenny.

LillyTank said:
Ditto to that!
Just noticed the Brain Injection tag...er...I highly doubt it. Malamar is obviously using the Hypnosis attack. Just because one of it's tentacles is in her ear doesn't mean it's Brain Injection.
EoD said:
I left that tag off when I uploaded because of that, but someone added it in afterwards. I went ahead and removed it.
Lord-Enonymous said:
spoiler
it's kinda like with Mewtwo and Nurse Joy.
Mmm. Kalos Jenny is by far the hottest. Love the uniform. <3
C9d8d9e1eab7c50398e23eec40f469ce
GAZE UPON THE JIGGLING OF A GOD
He really should have done this in the comics timeline where he faced off with an army of Squirrel Girls. :3
Once when squirrel girl looked sexy.
I mean, he's canonically lost to Squirrel Girl iirc, so best revenge is needed.
Blastman said:
I mean, he's canonically lost to Squirrel Girl iirc, so best revenge is needed.
He lost to her in her first appearance, actually, among other times
Ahh, so Victor is a closet Furry. ;)
8765f96092af1752e997a602bd5cf046
Triple: i was gonna flag for repost but i dont remember the other version being animated
429818035f8e6a753e5c77efd2b7dd3f
Oooh yeah! This is my internal fanfic brought to life!
Trishbot said:
Oooh yeah! This is my internal fanfic brought to life!
You had a Mass Effect fanfic idea? I've got to hear THIS.
The fact that there will never be more of this makes me sad.
MelonReaper said:
The fact that there will never be more of this makes me sad.
Agreed.