54c4a27f98c3041605f397de0104e4e2
Also idk how to do a OC tag
Someone wanna help
You are a very cute new addition to th ever growing list of OCs. Hope to see some more.
Chisty said:
Hai, wanted to turn myself into a hypnohub post. Soo a big dream came true, want to thank Sebastian, one of the best artist ever. And trippy gave me the idea. So now I'm a character yay!!!!
Prepare for the nasty things you will do for us.
Chisty said:
Also idk how to do a OC tag
Someone wanna help
Fixed it.

Also as Imasuky said, hopefully you'll have some more to show us, in terms of anything that your character's specifically into (like how Crimson's the ultimate housewife, Riley's the official Hub goth, Karen's a troublemaker, etc)
0e7667f0e2d98803b7b9275238f27fe5
Whoever said:
Alan wake is one of my favorite video game franchises and its in my opinion one of the best games of the 360 generation so I'm glad to see it finally on the hub also congrats on the first pic of alan wake on the hub contorted
Yeah, I was looking up fan art of the game after beating the main campaign and found this little gem in the google results. Plus it's Halloween and I think the hub could use something a little more horror focused instead of having underage waifus cumming violently in holiday related shenanigans.
I'm always surprised by the amount of MC content we HAVEN'T covered on this site yet, as evidenced by the 1s up there in the copyright and character tags. Still much work to be done~
skullman2033 said:
alan wake is a game by remedy software, in it you play as (totally not stephen king) Novelist Alan Wake on vacation with his wife Cynthia Wake. unfortunately for you an eldritch entity known as the dark presence is trying take over the world by taking over people. these "taken" are highly dangerous and homicidal with no hope of being saved, so you need to shine light on them to make them vulnerable,
it's a good game, highly reccomended
Cool thanks for the information!
Might as well use this as a reminder, but Alan Wake is going to disappear soon from digital services due to licensing issues with the game's music.

Better get it now before it's gone forever (or at least until Remedy fixes these issues)......
Contorted said:
Might as well use this as a reminder, but Alan Wake is going ti disappear soon from digital services due to licensing issues with the game's music.

It's also 90% off on sale on steam so an even better reason to get it while you can.
Playing through the game now. Loved this moment.
8b846bccc95043883e1782fe3f73ba44
story spoiler
What is the point of this anyway all you have is a ton of adult babies, I don't see the reward in doing this
shinylamp said:
It could be used in a way to make criminals harmless saving on prison-time. or to gain control of a place without bloodshed.
61157e8214d5fa5c5f5d977b3c131f60
CorruptionPrincess said:
I-I'm there also too guys ;-;
I'm actually starting to feel bad that I'm stealing your (and Dale's) spotlight :/

Come on guys, show a little love for them both and not just me
StepfordCrimson said:

Come on guys, show a little love for them both and not just me
Jaclyn is a real cutey
StepfordCrimson said:

Come on guys, show a little love for them both and not just me
This is the price of fame crimson
I really dig Jaclyn's hairstyle ^^
shinylamp said:
This is the price of fame crimson
With great power, comes great popularity
8441227d146b258ef590dc11fd5ed3f7
daveyboysmith9 said:
Hi guys! Here is the first part of a two part commission from oo_sebastian_oo I hope you all like it. ^^

In the pic, Raven from Teen Titans has been enspelled to think she's a sexy witch. Granted powerful hypnotic magic, she goes to a Halloween Party and uses her spell to turn Miko Nakadai (Transformers Prime) and Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic-Equestria Girls) to be new hypnotized monster minions for her Great Wizard. Miko is now a Vampire girl while Applejack is a mummy girl. Enjoy! ^^
Lovely as always Davey <3
daveyboysmith9 said:

10/10 would revive evil wizard again
daveyboysmith9 said:

There is a serious lack of Miko here.
daveyboysmith9 said:
She had magical powers and was half demon, but none of her powers were hypnotic. At least I don't think they were. XD
She did say in one episode that she had the ability to DETECT mind control, but that's all to my knowledge. Oh, and she did demonstrate body control in one episode by forcibly shape-shifting Beast Boy using magic she had learned from a dark spell book, and she did manage to cast a spell that interfered with somebody trying to tear her soul out and turn her body into a mindless puppet husk, but again, nothing directly manipulating the mind.
Anon_3.141 said:
I think she could force people to do things against their will when really angry, but I might be wrong about that.
I know next to nothing about the cartoon version, but comic-book Raven could at least manipulate people's emotions back when she was first introduced...
Am I the only one that thought they were Jinx and Terra?
90b5f2c7a36bd9aaebd0d84bda876796
HypnoticAura said:
Holy unf. I so hope there's a second part to this where Risky falls.
You and me both!
Considering there's technically no hypno in this, I hope there's a sequel, too.
JaoShingan said:
Considering there's technically no hypno in this, I hope there's a sequelhere's a sequel, too.
Well Jao, Tuki does have Kaa eyes and she's trying to hypnotize Risky so...I it does have hypno...
mariosonicfan said:
Yes, and this imply the addition of one of the most sexiest tag : "resisting"
God! Risky with her hair down is too few and far between. I always LOVE when it does come up.
SlyJMan said:
Hey another admirer of a hair down Risky. Yeah, I do love that look on her.
Af85039730cdffb396f33be16a73ec9e
Hey thanks for this! Very nice!
F1e5dff582d5c24d27760e370ade97f2
>Scheherazade
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well
Great text, bad image :/
oneshot589 said:
...I must have her
she's a story locked 5* caster, good luck.
Scheherazade said:
My mother used these to break slaves and rule the country undisputed... But don't worry, I'm just going to use them to use them to give you so many rewards.
What was the point of recovering them, then? If you are only going to use them to reward the guy who got them back, what's the point? I... I don't understand... Whatever. *goes back to staring at Scheherazade*
6ea2211d2f61bbca0e693a5bfac7264a
Date 19:39 User Anaximanes Rating Safe Score 0
Tags tagme
I have release THE FULL GAME TO THE PUBLIC! Enjoy and Happy Halloween!

Download it at TF Games:

If you want to see my pixel art above with sound effect and music, it's on my YouTube channel, here:

I clicked on your link and all i get is the sites banner and links on where to browse and that;s it everything else empty.
Anaximanes said:
I have release THE FULL GAME TO THE PUBLIC! Enjoy and Happy Halloween!

Download it at TF Games:

Thanks a bunch mate, gonna check your work as soon as i can
Argonis said:
That's strange... it works fine for me. You can go to Hypnopics and get it here:

0a50e66b492aa243e871b5c04fb37113