Overwhored The Mind Control RPG
Overwhored is a fun RPG that puts you in the role of the Overmind, an immortal man that seeks to brainwash and bang all the women of the world. Three years ago you were slain by a group of mighty heroines, but now you have been revived by your loyal servants to fight them again!

The game has commissioned art from spectacular artists like Sleepymaid, PChronos, Hombre Blanco, and Mindwipe, as well as many other skilled artists!

Here are some previews of what you'll find in the game:
The Overwhored Trailer: https://youtu.be/3rnYoIUXyfc

http://i.imgur.com/Sy2ucwq.png
http://i.imgur.com/c5xXffg.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q1qIOaU.png
http://i.imgur.com/L0i1Rjv.png
http://i.imgur.com/OA19BAa.png
http://i.imgur.com/KjYxNdJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/AANyYmT.png
http://i.imgur.com/BkqBu8z.png

This is the full game! Enjoy!
https://mega.nz/#!GlwxGAAT!wdyVV3fVTKe9QjAUmQ5arxMRpAODzCqrPuPjD-QZSeI

(NoMoshing Agreed to host this for a while, so there IS a BadKittyGames link!)
http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/

I also keep a blog where I post weekly status updates. Check it out!
http://overwhored.blogspot.com/

Finally, I have a Patreon with some extra bonus art for donators:
https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
Ohly fuck a video game :DDDD
Must download O_O This seems really special! How long has this been in the works?
JamesF said:
Ohly fuck a video game :DDDD
Must download O_O This seems really special! How long has this been in the works?
Since about 2011. Though I worked on it as a hobby for several years, so development was really slow. Now I'm getting monthly money through Patreon and work on it full time so it has kicked into overdrive. You can expect it to be done within the year.
An excellent game, if I do say so myself.
I love this project. I've been keeping up with it since you made it avalible for download, and while it's a pain in the ass to go through stuff again, the amount you've improved, refined, and added with each update makes a fresh play through always worth it.

Can't wait to try out the latest version and see how the cow-girl farm turned out.
Extracting fails at file "The Descent.ogg" :\

EDIT: and at file "VL-PGothic-Regular.ttf"
Anno1404 said:
Extracting fails at file "The Descent.ogg" :\

EDIT: and at file "VL-PGothic-Regular.ttf"
You may have a corrupt download and should try again. It ought to work then.
I've tried it out in the past, it's very nice, I shall check out the latest version.
Oooops, wrong thread, moving my comment over to Cypress' other thread.

Well, all I have left to say is that Overwhored is awesome sauce and EVERYONE should play it, aside from RPG maker not having a good fullscreen mode it's the perfect game for anyone into hypnosis, humor and sexy mind control ^_^!
This game makes me very happy in several ways. I especially love the homage to FFVI, probably my favorite RPG (if not game) of all time. Well done.
played on the previous version of this game, and even if I got blocked at a point, I really liked it :) Might try that new version then.
Tried a previous version, got stuck in the church area. Assume the bat was supposed to show up, couldn't get it to.
Current version, bug: The area in the chapel where you get trapped in a room until you find the hidden switch. If you try to interact with the door, the bit where the party reacts to the door being locked uses some old portraits.
It's not a complaint, but I've been playing this game for a long time now and...where's the ending? .__.
MrNobody said:
It's not a complaint, but I've been playing this game for a long time now and...where's the ending? .__.
I think the game's still in development so it stops after the introduction of the farm... I think. If not I'm totally lost. I tried talking to the relevant NPC the tower mistress told me to talk to and they don't seem to know what's going on either.
Chibideath said:
I think the game's still in development so it stops after the introduction of the farm... I think. If not I'm totally lost. I tried talking to the relevant NPC the tower mistress told me to talk to and they don't seem to know what's going on either.
When I played it before it was right before the farm bit was added, so right after the farm now should be where it ends. Looking forward to when it's complete so I can set out one day to binge it xD
Chibideath said:
I think the game's still in development so it stops after the introduction of the farm... I think. If not I'm totally lost. I tried talking to the relevant NPC the tower mistress told me to talk to and they don't seem to know what's going on either.
You have it correct. It'll be finished in the next few months. For now the period after the attack on the tower where you defend the farm is the end.
Hey Cypress, mind if I offer some tips?

I'm pretty experienced with RPG Maker stuff and I noticed a couple things that you should probably fix.

First, this: https://i.imgur.com/MgR5xKX.jpg

Second, the TP Mode: Stoic text overflows off the first line. Move the "from" on the first line onto the second line.

Will let you know if I find any other issues. Looks pretty nice so far though.

Edit: Found another one! Same screen too. Three tiles up and one to the right of where I pointed out, there's another tile like this that lets you cross where you don't want people to cross. Do the same thing here, and keep on the lookout for places like this.

Edit 2: https://i.imgur.com/xKEZUgW.jpg

In this screen, there is an invisible event with the Chase Player script flag in it causing an exclamation mark to appear and move around occasionally. May I see this event? I've used that script before and I could probably help fix it.

Edit 3: Actually it seems to be that many (all?) of your enemy events do this. Lemme see them events.
LittleToyMaker said:
Hey Cypress, mind if I offer some tips?

I'm pretty experienced with RPG Maker stuff and I noticed a couple things that you should probably fix.

First, this: https://i.imgur.com/MgR5xKX.jpg

Second, the TP Mode: Stoic text overflows off the first line. Move the "from" on the first line onto the second line.

Will let you know if I find any other issues. Looks pretty nice so far though.

Edit: Found another one! Same screen too. Three tiles up and one to the right of where I pointed out, there's another tile like this that lets you cross where you don't want people to cross. Do the same thing here, and keep on the lookout for places like this.

Edit 2: https://i.imgur.com/xKEZUgW.jpg

In this screen, there is an invisible event with the Chase Player script flag in it causing an exclamation mark to appear and move around occasionally. May I see this event? I've used that script before and I could probably help fix it.

Edit 3: Actually it seems to be that many (all?) of your enemy events do this. Lemme see them events.
Issue One is gonna get fixed soon enough. I have a script that does the same thing as that with regions.

Issue Two is an easy fix.

Issue three is related to a scripting thing. Feel free to take a look anyway though. I'm using Yanfly's Events Chase Player script.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvzilz5id91qdx5/Screenshot%202015-05-31%2003.17.02.png?dl=0

Mostly it just doesn't turn off the exclamation mark when an event is "erased".
cypress_z said:
Issue One is gonna get fixed soon enough. I have a script that does the same thing as that with regions.

Issue Two is an easy fix.

Issue three is related to a scripting thing. Feel free to take a look anyway though. I'm using Yanfly's Events Chase Player script.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvzilz5id91qdx5/Screenshot%202015-05-31%2003.17.02.png?dl=0

Mostly it just doesn't turn off the exclamation mark when an event is "erased".
I know what script it is. I recognized it immediately since I used it in one of my projects. Show me what one of those events using the Chase Player script looks like so I can see if I can tell you how to fix it since mine never does that.
LittleToyMaker said:
I know what script it is. I recognized it immediately since I used it in one of my projects. Show me what one of those events using the Chase Player script looks like so I can see if I can tell you how to fix it since mine never does that.
That screenshot includes the scripted movement of a monster. Did you want to see something else?
cypress_z said:
That screenshot includes the scripted movement of a monster. Did you want to see something else?
Oh sorry, I'm an idiot. I didn't even check the link. I assumed it was a link to the script lol

Here is my event: https://i.imgur.com/FebKt6O.jpg

First thing I notice is that you have no escape handler, which is what I have on my page 2.

Second, you're using a bunch of other commands from the script which I'm not using. But using what I use, the enemy seems to pick up on where to go pretty easily.

But still, this doesn't seem to be wrong, as far as I can tell...

Are you using any other map or movement type scripts that could be conflicting with it and preventing the event from being erased completely?
LittleToyMaker said:
Oh sorry, I'm an idiot. I didn't even check the link. I assumed it was a link to the script lol

Here is my event: https://i.imgur.com/FebKt6O.jpg

First thing I notice is that you have no escape handler, which is what I have on my page 2.

Second, you're using a bunch of other commands from the script which I'm not using. But using what I use, the enemy seems to pick up on where to go pretty easily.

But still, this doesn't seem to be wrong, as far as I can tell...

Are you using any other map or movement type scripts that could be conflicting with it and preventing the event from being erased completely?
Several. But it has been this way since I first got this. It's better than nothing, so I just shrugged and said, "Eh, I can handle it later." It's just weird, not game breaking. Not that I don't want it fixed. I do - it has just been shoved to the bottom of the priorities list. Note that I don't use sound at all because that NEVER stops repeating. No idea what causes that.

Also the extra stuff is related to another script so the monster only "Sees" you inside a certain radius and can't chase you past some invisible boundaries. I wanted something a bit like how the monsters chase you in Lunar and Lunar 2's PS remakes. Can't quite get the same effect, but eh.

You can see the full list of scripts I have here, if you want to give it a look and see if something in there is causing the wonkyness.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5v28cvj1yp7hhf/Scripts.rvdata2?dl=0
cypress_z said:
Several. But it has been this way since I first got this. It's better than nothing, so I just shrugged and said, "Eh, I can handle it later." It's just weird, not game breaking. Not that I don't want it fixed. I do - it has just been shoved to the bottom of the priorities list. Note that I don't use sound at all because that NEVER stops repeating. No idea what causes that.

Also the extra stuff is related to another script so the monster only "Sees" you inside a certain radius and can't chase you past some invisible boundaries. I wanted something a bit like how the monsters chase you in Lunar and Lunar 2's PS remakes. Can't quite get the same effect, but eh.

You can see the full list of scripts I have here, if you want to give it a look and see if something in there is causing the wonkyness.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5v28cvj1yp7hhf/Scripts.rvdata2?dl=0
Well, if you're using two scripts that cause similar effects, that is most likely the culprit, I'd say.
I was not expecting something of quality like this, actually.
Consider me pleasantly surprised!
ok...I'm stuck at the quest
spoiler
started playing the game a few days ago, its rather fun though I wish there was a bit more control over things with the girls, but eh still a good game
Anno1404 said:
ok...I'm stuck at the quest
spoiler
That's where the current version stops. Don't worry, more will be out soon!
cypress_z said:
That's where the current version stops. Don't worry, more will be out soon!
AHHH...ok that explains it^^

Mistress_Marea said:
started playing the game a few days ago, its rather fun though I wish there was a bit more control over things with the girls, but eh still a good game
^Agree
How have I not seen this before? Downloading rn
Corey said:
I was not expecting something of quality like this, actually.
Consider me pleasantly surprised!
People hear RPG Maker and tend to think "Crappy half-assed project".

It's just a tool though. The quality of what you make depends on how much work you put in and the skill of the maker, just like any set of tools. And I have a lot of skilled people working with me to make something. So I'm very glad to see people pleasantly surprised by it!