Regarding Kaa'lin and her expanding list of "new friends"
So looking through my growing collection of Kaa'lin pics both personal and her on the hub I suddenly noticed that for some reason I have yet to actually commission her with Hypno-tan for some reason. I shall have to remedy this in the future, very soon!

But that also got me thinking, I wonder visitors of hypnohub and fans of my succubus girl, who are some future victi- I mean friends you would like to see Kaa'lin with? Anyone in particular? Go ahead and post your ideas here and hey your wish might come true down the line ;)

Thanks everyone for reading my silly post :)
I remember you mentioning Aqua on a previous succubus Aqua post in the comments.

This is less my insanity and more something that I just remember.
Pretty much anyone/everyone tbh. I mean, she'll be so powered up by the end of it she could just take over the hub.

Kachopper9 said:
I remember you mentioning Aqua on a previous succubus Aqua post in the comments.

This is less my insanity and more something that I just remember.
But the insanity is still there
TalahDarkfang said:

But the insanity is still there
At this point I've pretty much just accepted it.
My standby waifu Motoko Kusanagi, but given that she's a cyborg, that might prove to be a challenge.
how about a pic with me and big sis crimson?
I mean... I'd never oppose her hanging out with Jyoti. :P
CorruptionPrincess said:
how about a pic with me and big sis crimson?
Don't worry princess, that has been in my mind for quite a while. Just been trying to find a perfect artist to get it just right!
mariosonicfan said:
Don't worry princess, that has been in my mind for quite a while. Just been trying to find a perfect artist to get it just right!
<3 shoot me a message and we can workshop somthing
I wouldn't opposed to my girl Nikki being involved in more stuff. Shes kinda supposed to be a witch so it wouldn't be unusual for her to fall victim to a succubus, or even get turned into one herself. ;)
honestly i just want this to happen for a commission. seeing this with Kaa'lin sounds fucking hilarious

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/42847
My guy Seth as a sub, and a pic of her and Velai tag teaming someone.
I already offered Punky, and I hope that will happen soon too ^^