corruption crossover furry keroro male_only orange_eyes orange_lantern parlinten sgt._frog solo text

Edit | Respond

We're counting the Orange Rings making people far more greedy as Mind Control?
...How do we not have the panels where Keroro hypnotizes that one girl into a bikini contest?
Blitz_Habanera said:
...How do we not have the panels where Keroro hypnotizes that one girl into a bikini contest?
That sounds fun. I've never read Keroro Gunsou, but does Tama ever get hypnotized?
TheSpoon said:
That sounds fun. I've never read Keroro Gunsou, but does Tama ever get hypnotized?
i just know that Soul Calibur 4 is canon to it.
Good Old Sgt. Frog~ Wish Funimation would have dubbed more of it was a fun show. And lots of hypno I'm sure though best known is from one of the movies where the competent frogs take over Earth in the opening scene...there is a fanart of it from Jimryu @.@
Uh...."sgt frog abridged" reference. I dunno ive only thats the only version ive seen
The problem is there's no such thing as Orange Lantern Corps, it's just Orange Lantern. The user of the ring is so greedy he/she/it will refuse to share the power.
OneTwoJango said:
The problem is there's no such thing as Orange Lantern Corps, it's just Orange Lantern. The user of the ring is so greedy he/she/it will refuse to share the power.
... Then how did Luthor get one?

... Also, I'd think the Keroro would be too lazy for the ring to effect...