bree-chan_(breechan92) dahypnoman_(dahypnoman) dazed empty_eyes evil_smile femsub m-a-v-e-r-i-c-k maledom original pendulum red_eyes smile tagme topless

Edit | Respond

I strike once again! But this time I find myself stumbling upon Bree-Chan and well...the scene speaks for itself.

I am really enjoying doing collabs with you guys. If you want me, you know where I'll be... :3
Such a beautiful job <3 I look forward to doing a sequel collab at some point :) I love the fact that she's adorable, but she also holds sex appeal <3
Very lovely pic! ^^ Nicely done. ^^
Oh wow he's attractive 0w0
I don't know why but it felt like a start of a pretty twisted romance.
OneTwoJango said:
I don't know why but it felt like a start of a pretty twisted romance.
Never judge a book by it's cover, mon ami
Oh my. She looks cute. And the entire image itself, is nice. What will become of Bree-Chan, I wonder? :)
VanillaHypnotist said:
Oh my. She looks cute. And the entire image itself, is nice. What will become of Bree-Chan, I wonder? :)
You'll have to wait for the sequel to see what happens to the cute hypnotized heroine ;p (should be able to collab with dahypnoman after christmas xp )
Breechan92 said:
You'll have to wait for the sequel to see what happens to the cute hypnotized heroine ;p (should be able to collab with dahypnoman after christmas xp )
Looking forward to it. ^_^
There's something I really like about his pose and the interaction between the two...