ass bent_over blush brown_hair conventionalmage female_only femsub final_fantasy final_fantasy_vii long_hair ponytail short_shorts spiral_eyes symbol_in_eyes text tifa_lockhart topless twerk

Edit | Respond

Sleepyhead97 said:
Hypno booty shorts @_@
Available at hypno mart for only 5.98
Early Christmas present from CM, who somehow nailed nearly all my fetishes in the one pic...
OneTwoJango said:
Hypnotizing twerking?
Please become a common tag...
PLEASE
teGlowstick said:
Please become a common tag...
PLEASE
I second that more hypnotwerking
OneTwoJango said:
Hypnotizing twerking?
I dunno...you tell me. Is it?
OneTwoJango said:
Hypnotizing twerking?
teGlowstick said:
Please become a common tag...
PLEASE
shinylamp said:
I second that more hypnotwerking
I FEEL REPRESENTED
So should I suggest a twerking tag in the offical tag thread or does someone else want to do that?
Imasuky said:
So should I suggest a twerking tag in the offical tag thread or does someone else want to do that?
I mean...I definitely wouldn't complain if you did XD
Imasuky said:
So should I suggest a twerking tag in the offical tag thread or does someone else want to do that?
I've been wanting one for AGES, but if you do do it, i'd be ever grateful~
ConventionalMage said:
I mean...I definitely wouldn't complain if you did XD
TheSpoon said:
I've been wanting one for AGES, but if you do do it, i'd be ever grateful~
Just tossed it in there now just wait and see.
Imasuky said:
Just tossed it in there now just wait and see.
You're the real MVP. Thanks ^_^
ConventionalMage said:
You're the real MVP. Thanks ^_^
Figured that more might be coming.
I dun care what kind of hypnosis I'm under or how good dem hypno jeans with spirals on my ass looks, denim and jeans will always feel constricting to me > 3<
StepfordCrimson said:
I dun care what kind of hypnosis I'm under or how good dem hypno jeans with spirals on my ass looks, denim and jeans will always feel constricting to me > 3<
Involve a hypno-snake and the constriction won't be all in the one place though~ ;)
Imasuky said:
Just tossed it in there now just wait and see.
Kinda useless since there's already a twerk tag, which I just added and I will say it's underused.
Hypnosis-guy said:
Kinda useless since there's already a twerk tag, which I just added and I will say it's underused.
It was unknown to all until now...
Let the hypno butt-shaking fad commence!
Hypnosis-guy said:
Kinda useless since there's already a twerk tag, which I just added and I will say it's underused.
Ah I forgot it cause it was so underused.
I approve of tifa being hypno'ed
I approve of a little hypno-twerking. Also Tifa.

Nice work!
shinylamp said:
Available at hypno mart for only 5.98
shit man i dont care if those are hypno thats cheap for clothes :O
It's a shame denim hypnosis isn't more popular.
memes said:
It's a shame denim hypnosis isn't more popular.
There's a solution to that~
I love it CC! Hypno Twerking is one of my top fav things @.@ *drools and wiggles*
... I'd rather she was shaking her boobies instead of booty...
ghost13 said:
... I'd rather she was shaking her boobies instead of booty...
Too each their own but butts are better than boobs.
All good girls love Denim Denim Denim.
Imasuky said:
Too each their own but butts are better than boobs.
I mean... why pick only one though?
Mindcollector13 said:
I mean... why pick only one though?
Cause everyone has a butt which means Traps as well.
Imasuky said:
Too each their own but butts are better than boobs.
everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if some of which are dumb and wrong.
Not a fan of twerking, but it's a Tifa by CM. Saving it anyway.

StepfordCrimson said:
I dun care what kind of hypnosis I'm under or how good dem hypno jeans with spirals on my ass looks, denim and jeans will always feel constricting to me > 3<
Honestly, same. I wear cargo pants because they're much more comfy.
TalahDarkfang said:
Not a fan of twerking, but it's a Tifa by CM. Saving it anyway.

D'aww thanks bud ^_^
ConventionalMage said:
D'aww thanks bud ^_^
Luckily, I like a good ass, so it's all good.
Also you extended the quote a little too far.
TalahDarkfang said:
Luckily, I like a good ass, so it's all good.
Also you extended the quote a little too far.
Lmao so I did. That's what I get for staying up too late @_@
Topless jeans needs more love.
RunningAmok said:
Topless jeans needs more love.
Yes
Imasuky said:
Ah I forgot it cause it was so underused.
It's used less than both popsicle and mustache.