black_hair dawn empty_eyes female_only femsub happy_trance heart high_heels hypno joshdehu_(manipper) large_breasts pokemon r3dfive

Edit | Respond

Very sexy version of dawn! <3

Since the pendulum is there, I wonder if she was just like this before.
I know the original image, but this is just beautiful.
I always feel bad when I have to take a second to see if that's PG or not ;-;
CorruptionPrincess said:
I always feel bad when I have to take a second to see if that's PG or not ;-;
Honestly I thought it was PG before I opened the full size :x
Lady_Gardevoir said:
I know the original image, but this is just beautiful.
I've got one done for the other image in the same set by the artist, the one with May, not sure if I should upload it now or later though. Also there's another image by the artist which has both of them in it, and I've been working on trying to make that one work for a manip, but it's got some weird quirks that makes it pretty difficult,
JoshDehu said:
I've got one done for the other image in the same set by the artist, the one with May, not sure if I should upload it now or later though. Also there's another image by the artist which has both of them in it, and I've been working on trying to make that one work for a manip, but it's got some weird quirks that makes it pretty difficult,
I hope you do, I have a huge crush with May... even more because of my Advanceshipper heart
CorruptionPrincess said:
I always feel bad when I have to take a second to see if that's PG or not ;-;
Easy to understand why
Some posts are sexy, some are hot...this girl is downright gorgeous and I never even really was into Pokémon (played maybe a week’s worth of SoulSilver and that’s it).
I’m here before you know who...
Lady_Gardevoir said:
I know the original image, but this is just beautiful.
Same I really love this one Dawn looks so beautiful and definitely more Asian/Eastern in her appearance which is really hot too

CorruptionPrincess said:
I always feel bad when I have to take a second to see if that's PG or not ;-;
Sophia said:
Honestly I thought it was PG before I opened the full size :x
Imasuky said:
Easy to understand why
Well I did evolve from her just got to be on the lookout for the spiral hat if I am dressing as Dawn *giggles*

GG said:
I’m here before you know who...
Yep ; )
CorruptionPrincess said:
I always feel bad when I have to take a second to see if that's PG or not ;-;
Sophia said:
Honestly I thought it was PG before I opened the full size :x
Easy...no drool so not PG :P
plus PG's hair color is bit different
Anno1404 said:
Easy...no drool so not PG :P
plus PG's hair color is bit different
How to Identify Drool Queen:
Step 1: Identify Dawn garb
Step 2: Identify hair colors
Step 3: Drool
This is so beautiful it might convert me to the cult of Dawn.
We need more hypnotized pokegirls in high heels.