« Previous Next » This post is #22 in the Hypno Transformation Shoppes pool.

amy_buzzington_(daveyboysmith9) antenna bee_girl black_sclera blue_hair bluebullpen brown_eyes bug_girl furry green_hair high_heels hinagiku_tamano kodachi_kuno long_hair magical_girl original ponytail ranma_1/2 short_hair wedding_peach_(series)

Edit | Respond

Hi everyone! And here is the reveal of who interrupted Amy in the last pic! Turns out it was Hinagiku Tamano a.k.a Angel Daisy from the Wedding Peach series. And here is the story to go with it. ^^

spoiler
Please spoiler tag that.

But cool.

Also have to say that ponytail in the corner looks a bit like mine.
Imasuky said:
Please spoiler tag that.

But cool.

Also have to say that ponytail in the corner looks a bit like mine.
Oh...Sorry about that. How do I do that.

Actually, its Kodachi from the last pic. ^^
daveyboysmith9 said:
Oh...Sorry about that. How do I do that.

Actually, its Kodachi from the last pic. ^^
just type [ spoiler] like this minus the spaces [ /spoiler] at the top and bottom of the start.

And I know it's her, just funny how that small clip of her looks like me.
Imasuky said:
just type [ spoiler] like this minus the spaces [ /spoiler] at the top and bottom of the start.

And I know it's her, just funny how that small clip of her looks like me.
Okay. ^^ I hope your enjoying the series. ^^
daveyboysmith9 said:
Okay. ^^ I hope your enjoying the series. ^^
It's fun. Maybe later we can work togather on something. I am a big writer myself.
:D a new challenger has appeared
  • grabs a bag of mortal souls and a soda* this is going to be awesome!!!!
That tiny bee is gonna go up to her ear and say the magic words

spoiler
Wow don't see a lot of wedding peach everyday.
So lovely...but keep thinking of Wedding Dress Peach when I hear wedding peach *giggles* @.@
Hay she says stores as in plural what is it the hypno district
shinylamp said:
Hay she says stores as in plural what is it the hypno district
If you remember Club Spiral and Future Made from David's previous stories, they're all on the same fucking street. Small town they're in.