This post has child posts. (post #61514, 61515, 63924).
abs absurdres ahegao ass barefoot bottomless breasts cum cum_in_pussy dazed drool empty_eyes erect_nipples expressionless eye_roll feet femsub greyscale hand_on_head hand_on_hip happy_trance hitoshi_shinsou large_breasts large_penis maledom maruzyrukun masturbation my_hero_academia nipples nude ochako_uraraka open_clothes open_mouth panties penis sex short_hair sketch smile tank_top tears tongue tongue_out top-down_bottom-up topless tracksuit trembling underwear

Edit | Respond

EDIT: STORY COMPLETE! Enjoy. Feedback welcome

spoiler

Final version of commission

THANK YOU MARUZYRUKUN <3 HOT DAMN YOUR ART IS PERFECT

Question: If I wanted to write a story based on this image, would it have to go to pipersdomain??? I would rather not be affiliated with that website.
hypnoahegao said:
Final version of commission

THANK YOU MARUZYRUKUN <3 HOT DAMN YOUR ART IS PERFECT

Question: If I wanted to write a story based on this image, would it have to go to pipersdomain??? I would rather not be affiliated with that website.
you can post the story here in the comments.

I do it all the time.
I will post it here and on the forums IF i get around to writing it

It is very....difficult for me to write erotic fiction. Each image I get commissioned had a story created to drive it. I can tell the artist of a commissioned art piece exactly what I want, but I am never able to put fingers to keyboard or pen to paper and finish the story. I end up getting too turned on by the IDEA of the story. Or worse, I cringe at my own writing style.
hypnoahegao said:
I will post it here and on the forums IF i get around to writing it

It is very....difficult for me to write erotic fiction. Each image I get commissioned had a story created to drive it. I can tell the artist of a commissioned art piece exactly what I want, but I am never able to put fingers to keyboard or pen to paper and finish the story. I end up getting too turned on by the IDEA of the story. Or worse, I cringe at my own writing style.
I'm great at writing, or so I've been told.

But I can never read my own stories without cringing at them no matter what others say about them being good.
Imasuky said:
I'm great at writing, or so I've been told.

But I can never read my own stories without cringing at them no matter what others say about them being good.
Any advice for my two issues?
hypnoahegao said:
I will post it here and on the forums IF i get around to writing it

It is very....difficult for me to write erotic fiction. Each image I get commissioned had a story created to drive it. I can tell the artist of a commissioned art piece exactly what I want, but I am never able to put fingers to keyboard or pen to paper and finish the story. I end up getting too turned on by the IDEA of the story. Or worse, I cringe at my own writing style.
Imasuky said:
I'm great at writing, or so I've been told.

But I can never read my own stories without cringing at them no matter what others say about them being good.
We share a common issue, then. In that whenever we read our writings, we cringe. Given, I don't write much, but I can TRY to give some advice...

Mainly just start out by writing some basic ideas. Figure out what the beginning, middle, and end are. Then, fill in the gaps as you go, making edits as necessary.
Star_Lord said:
We share a common issue, then. In that whenever we read our writings, we cringe. Given, I don't write much, but I can TRY to give some advice...

Mainly just start out by writing some basic ideas. Figure out what the beginning, middle, and end are. Then, fill in the gaps as you go, making edits as necessary.
That works.

My method is just turn of my brain and let the story tell itself. Something along the lines of stream of consciousness.
Imasuky said:
That works.

My method is just turn of my brain and let the story tell itself. Something along the lines of stream of consciousness.
Like, I've never written Erotic Fiction, I only wrote like, adventure type stuff, but a rule I've held close to my heart since I started writing was "Are you writing about (one of) the most interesting point(s) in their life?

Also, Hey, Imasuky!
Star_Lord said:
Like, I've never written Erotic Fiction, I only wrote like, adventure type stuff, but a rule I've held close to my heart since I started writing was "Are you writing about (one of) the most interesting point(s) in their life?

Also, Hey, Imasuky!
That is an old but goo point.

Another important thing is to write for yourself first and foremost.
Imasuky said:
That is an old but goo point.

Another important thing is to write for yourself first and foremost.
What do you mean by that? The write for yourself thing
Star_Lord said:
What do you mean by that? The write for yourself thing
Write the story you want to tell not the story you think someone else wants to read.
Imasuky said:
Write the story you want to tell not the story you think someone else wants to read.
Ohhh. Yeah, that makes sense. I tried to do so in my Destiny stories, but at some point I just lost interest, and it's just sitting there, unfinished...
Well, thanks to you guys, I got part of the intro done...kinda...this story is gonna be on the long side. I hope I take it in a good direction.

Let me know what you think of my writing style so far.

spoiler
hypnoahegao said:
Well, thanks to you guys, I got part of the intro done...kinda...this story is gonna be on the long side. I hope I take it in a good direction.

Let me know what you think of my writing style so far.
Pretty good, methinks. Never could figure out how to say her damned name, though
Oh-Chah-Koh Uh-arr-ah-kah

thats some semblence of whats correct

I will try to finish more when I wake up
one thing to note. Stories should be in spoiler tags

[ spoiler ]

this without the gaps.

[ / spoiler ]
Imasuky said:
one thing to note. Stories should be in spoiler tags

[ spoiler ]

this without the gaps.

[ / spoiler ]
done. your thoughts?
hypnoahegao said:
done. your thoughts?
looks like a good start. Kind of just skimmed it cause you have stuff that's farther into the series than I am in there. I'm anime only, with just a tiny bit of wiki so anything past season two of the anime is stuff I'd rather avoid.
Ive read 10 chapters past the end of season 2. plus I spoiled the high school murder chick's quirk for myself because I am an idiot. The story takes place after chapter 80. Anime is currently sitting at chapter 70.
hypnoahegao said:
Ive read 10 chapters past the end of season 2. plus I spoiled the high school murder chick's quirk for myself because I am an idiot. The story takes place after chapter 80. Anime is currently sitting at chapter 70.
Same I had to know what her thing was and saw that part. So I'm avoiding anything else for now.
hypnoahegao said:
Oh-Chah-Koh Uh-arr-ah-kah

thats some semblence of whats correct
Oh-chah-koh Oo-rah-rah-kah
Are you sure this qualifies as happy trance? She's clearly crying in the last few "panels".
Trust me; she's happy. See the top right
hypnoahegao said:
Well, thanks to you guys, I got part of the intro done...kinda...this story is gonna be on the long side. I hope I take it in a good direction.

Let me know what you think of my writing style so far.

I'm a fan, and excited to see the finished product :)
PA98 said:
hypnoahegao said:
Well, thanks to you guys, I got part of the intro done...kinda...this story is gonna be on the long side. I hope I take it in a good direction.

Let me know what you think of my writing style so far.
I'm a fan, and excited to see the finished product :)
Imasuky said:
I'm great at writing, or so I've been told.

But I can never read my own stories without cringing at them no matter what others say about them being good.
I thought I was the only one! I mean I enjoy writing it at the time, but half the time I look back on my erotic writing and just see it as kinda cringey. Sometimes I can look back at it and still be satisfied though.
After I finish writing this, I want to try writing something that isnt erotic.

Also, updated the comment with more story. It's still a work in progress

I'm a fan, and excited to see the finished product :)
thank you!
The idea is to have Uraraka and Shinso flirt at this club, Shinso quickly develops feelings for Uraraka, and gets VERY depressed when Uraraka only talks about Deku, makes remarks on how she would use his powers (his least favorite thing), and asks him if she can hypnotize her to help build her confidence to ask Deku out.

It's a bit hard to write so im taking a break. OP now contains the story for easy access.
So beautiful in color... *manly tear*

Imasuky said:
I'm great at writing, or so I've been told.

But I can never read my own stories without cringing at them no matter what others say about them being good.
When I first started writing I had no idea how bad my writing was but thankfully over time the more I wrote the better I'm getting but there's time where I'd be like "did I just do it like that?" but hey to err is human!
Hawkeye said:
I thought I was the only one! I mean I enjoy writing it at the time, but half the time I look back on my erotic writing and just see it as kinda cringey. Sometimes I can look back at it and still be satisfied though.
I can't stand to look over most of my own stuff. Even the things that are praised the most just seem painfully embarrassing to read over once I'm done.

aqualover92 said:
So beautiful in color... *manly tear*

When I first started writing I had no idea how bad my writing was but thankfully over time the more I wrote the better I'm getting but there's time where I'd be like "did I just do it like that?" but hey to err is human!
Yeah some of my oldest work is....pretty trash. But I kept writing all the time and just like anything learned to improve by experience, getting a good editor/beta reader is also a big help,
*tfw you will never hypnotize her and eat her Ochako taco*
Imasuky said:
I can't stand to look over most of my own stuff. Even the things that are praised the most just seem painfully embarrassing to read over once I'm done.

Yeah some of my oldest work is....pretty trash. But I kept writing all the time and just like anything learned to improve by experience, getting a good editor/beta reader is also a big help,
I hear that!
I've personally never written erotic stuff, mainly bc I know I'd be terrible at it. The best things I've written, according to thkse who do read my dumpster fires, are a bar fight and an essay thing about today's world, titled "The Age of Misinformation"
YES IN COLOR! *drools* @.@
first 2 chapters are on the forums

the story itself is done. i just need to edit for grammer and syntax. more to come
hypnoahegao said:
first 2 chapters are on the forums

the story itself is done. i just need to edit for grammer and syntax. more to come
Just saw. A better way to do that might be to put it in the story thread.

Also if you want you might posy in on Archive of out own, a good site for all kinds of stories. It's where I post most of my stories.
links to both? Ill check it out.
The story is COMPLETE! I have updated my first post here, the story thread, and the direct thread on the forums
Alright Gary if you say so