bimbofication black_hair bottomless brain_drain breasts choker clitoris_piercing crossed_eyes drool eye_roll femsub fishnets gloves heart high_heels hinata_hyuuga holding_breasts huge_breasts licking lingerie long_hair mouth_nipples multiple_vaginas nail_polish naruto_(series) nightmare_fuel nipple_piercing nude open_mouth opera_gloves piercing pubic_hair pussy_juice thighhighs tongue tongue_out topless transformation underwear xxxx52

Edit | Respond

I am somewhat reminded of the "Talking Asshole" monologue from Naked Lunch while looking at this picture.
and to think the stuff on this site couldn't get more disturbing
Holy crap... And people said one of my last posts/uploads was terrifying.
Jpew2007 said:
Holy crap... And people said one of my last posts/uploads was terrifying.
yeah. there's parasites going into people's mouths and then there's pussy-mouths and mouth-nipples
HypnoHammer said:
yeah. there's parasites going into people's mouths and then there's pussy-mouths and mouth-nipples
So which is worse? And in all honesty I just posted that "parasite" one to set up context for what is the form of MC for the pool its part of.
Jpew2007 said:
So which is worse? And in all honesty I just posted that "parasite" one to set up context for what is the form of MC for the pool its part of.
both are disturbing, but yours didn't involve changing orifices
HypnoHammer said:
both are disturbing, but yours didn't involve changing orifices
so I'd say this one is more disturbing.
I've heard mouth pussy useed a lot in doujin....never took it literally.
HypnoHammer said:
yeah. there's parasites going into people's mouths and then there's pussy-mouths and mouth-nipples
Did you mean lipples?
Well. That's certainly something.
Yeah, if any of you could point me towards any collections of orifice switching art..
According to my calculations:
━━━━━━━
┃WHY!??!?!! ┃
└━━━━━━┘
7 ┃ 8┃ 9┃ /┃
━┛━┛━. |━ ┛
4 ┃5 ┃6 ┃ + ┃
━┛━┛━┛━┛
1 ┃ 2 ┃ 3 ┃ = ┃
━┛━┛━┛━┛
WhateverEyeWant said:
Did you mean lipples?
dude(tte) don't. just don't
It was almost hot... it almost worked... but then you had to go and switch the orifices. Now I feel like I need to take a bath...
Also, side question: anybody with editing skills think they can photoshop this into something more... traditional?
I saw this once before the Nightmare Fuel tag got added...praise the blacklist because this very well may be one of the most gross things I’ve seen on this site. Yikes man...we come up with some jacked up stuff around here, don’t we?
I feel like the hub is getting more fucked in the head with every year.
HornyPenguin said:
According to my calculations:
━━━━━━━
┃WHY!??!?!! ┃
└━━━━━━┘
7 ┃ 8┃ 9┃ /┃
━┛━┛━. |━ ┛
4 ┃5 ┃6 ┃ + ┃
━┛━┛━┛━┛
1 ┃ 2 ┃ 3 ┃ = ┃
━┛━┛━┛━┛
Supposed to be like Crump or unintentional? I'm guessing intentional
Dontusemycommissions said:
Supposed to be like Crump or unintentional? I'm guessing intentional
Not even sure what "Crump" is even supposed to mean, so that was very unintentional.