azur_lane belfast_(azur_lane) breasts chains collar era femsub happy_trance heart heart_eyes large_breasts maid manip personification skirt skirt_lift symbol_in_eyes t323_(manipper) text

Edit | Respond

how do you fuck someones hair :thonk:
Baldr said:
how do you fuck someones hair :thonk:
Hairjob, I think.
Baldr said:
how do you fuck someones hair :thonk:
I was mainly focusing on the armpit part.
Smapple82 said:
I was mainly focusing on the armpit part.
>he hasn't heard of a pitjob
lol fucking normie
She's ready to be used everywhere *giggles*
Baldr said:
how do you fuck someones hair :thonk:
Its a thing you see in Japanese porn sometimes. If the girl has long hair, you pull it straight, and wind it around your cock and masturbate
Does this really fall under the unaware tag? She seems pretty aware to me
MemeJesus said:
Does this really fall under the unaware tag? She seems pretty aware to me
That's the point
You're unaware that she's unaware that you're aware she's aware.
Cellray said:
That's the point
You're unaware that she's unaware that you're aware she's aware.
Ah, gotcha
Does she have toasters on her hands?
Rozu said:
Does she have toasters on her hands?
Those are guns, and idk either
Rozu said:
Does she have toasters on her hands?
Tracer714 said:
Those are guns, and idk either
Because she's a ship. Azur Lane is a game about personified warships.
Mindwipe said:
Because she's a ship. Azur Lane is a game about personified warships.
OH! you mean like Kantai collection?
That's interesting
first time i'm hearing it.